USAC Trucks

US Air Conditioning Distributors

With 50 locations in California, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, & Arizona, US Air Conditioning Distributors is one of the largest HVAC distributors. We are a One Stop Shop for all your HVAC needs from residential to commercial to industrial including equipment, controls, parts, supplies, and sheet metal.

You can count on US Air Conditioning Distributors to have what you need, when you need it, with free next-day delivery, crane service, incredible inventory selection and experienced, friendly personnel to help you.

News
Keeping your HVAC Team Safe

In today’s post, we will offer guidance for common safety procedures in an effort to prevent injuries to your HVAC employees in the New Year.  In the HVAC field we work in, we face an incredible diversity of temperatures, pressures, voltages, toxic gases, chemicals, hazardous materials, heights, and even razor… Read more »

Why is Reading Instructions Important? This is Why...

Story By Tony Albers We all learn from experience.  I have the fortune of being at a point in my career were I can give back to this industry and share some of my experiences to help others learn.  I’m telling you about this episode because it was a career… Read more »

The Case of the Mysterious Chewed Up Insulation

As a contractor, it is important to constantly be working on your customer service skills.  A good rule of thumb is to listen to your customer 70% of the time and to talk the remaining 30% of the time.  This is a great rule of thumb because sometimes the best… Read more »

Contact Us


© 2018 US Air Conditioning Distributors | Terms & Conditions